Friday, June 19, 2009

"A CRY FOR HELP!





this is a cry for help my weight is 545pounds am 4"9 in height small bones,because off my weight i can bearly walk i need a wheel chair to get around in,,i need of a good good freind to help me get through this crisis, in my life i have never been married,and never had kids of my own,,to love me and i love them,this is a cry for help to help me lose weight am 49-years old i would love to live it up with what time i have left own Gods good earth,,i know there is some one out there that is going through what am going through,or has been there please help me,,my e-mail is sandrajeanharris13@yahoo.com help to live again,,have sex,dance,go out to movies,walk for miles with out getting tired,be able to fit in a car with no problem,,

No comments:

Post a Comment